CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

10 Must-Read Graphic Novels


I found this peice of news on the Marvel website- It is a required reading list, featuring 10 0f the best Hulk graphic novels. I have some of these, and I intend to get some more from this list. I am going to Midtown Comics tommorrow to get Ultimate Hulk vs. Iron Man: Ultimate Human and Hulk Visionaries: John Byrne vol. 1. I'll tell you what I think tommorrow. The required list is:

  1. Hulk: Planet Hulk
  2. Hulk: World War Hulk
  3. Hulk: the End Premiere
  4. Hulk: Tempest Fugit
  5. Hulk Visionaries: John Byrne vol. 1
  6. Hulk Visionaries: Peter David vol. 1
  7. Hulk vs. the Marvel Universe
  8. Ultimate Hulk vs. Iron Man: Ultimate Human Premiere
  9. Marvel Adventures Hulk vol. 1
  10. Incredible Hulk Omnibus
Do you have any of these? Drop a line to tell me what you think.

0 comments: